Salt Spring Poultry Club offers club membership for education and community support for Poultry Fanciers on Salt Spring Island, and other areas.
Your membership dues help us continue to offer workshops, events and other benefits to Gulf Island Poultry enthusiast.
- Min of 4 open Meetings for discussion and support (virtual or live for 2023)
- Eligibility to enter all club shows (2x per year)
- Min of 2 Expert workshops each year covering educational topics and themes (virtual & live for 2023)
- Mentoring and help from club members
- Access to digital library of past recorded Expert workshops (new for 2021)
- Opportunity to sell poultry or supplies on our Facebook page or Google Group. (only members have the ability to sell on our resource pages)
Additionally for 2023, we are excited to share two MEMBER opportunities:
- Participation in the Mistral Gris Bulk Order
- Reduced Hatching rates via our newly graded SSI Poultry Incubator and hatcher, located at Ernst and Elsie Farmworks.
- $10 per family/individual
How to be a member:
Please e transfer your membership fee to email@example.com and add in e trans comment box:
Name of member (family)
Contact email address
Your email will be added to our member email list, and we encourage you to join our Facebook Group to keep up to date with our community discussions and events.